- Exploring the influence of workplace supports and relationships on safe medication practice: A pilot study of Australian graduate nurses
- Graduate nurse views on patient safety: Navigating challenging workplace interactions with senior clinical nurses
- Early career researchers: Will they perish before they publish?
- Regionalisation and general practitioner and nurse workforce development in regional northern Australia: Insights from 30 years of census migration data
- Nurse leader agency: Creating an environment conducive to support for graduate nurses
- Feasibility, satisfaction, acceptability and safety of telehealth for First Nations and culturally and linguistically diverse people: a scoping review
- Advanced Care Planning (ACP) in the early phase of COVID-19: A rapid review of the practice and policy lessons learned.